
The Meituan-backed company has started gauging interest for a listing that could raise about US$300 million, up from a US$200 million target a year ago, with its debut expected in early September, the people said.
The firm, based in Xiongan New Area in northern China’s Hebei province, passed its listing hearing with bourse operator Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEX) last week, clearing the final regulatory hurdle for a Hong Kong listing.
The filing showed that Mech-Mind remained loss-making, with an adjusted net loss of 109 million yuan (US$16 million) in 2025, narrower than its 214 million yuan loss in 2024. It expected continued losses this year due to heavy spending on research, development and sales, the filing said.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission approved the company’s plan to issue up to 27.48 million overseas ordinary shares on August 7.

Don't Miss:
-
Hong Kong sees opportune time for advancing IPO connect scheme: IPO queen Pamela Chung
-
Meme magic: how a crude Chinese animation reshapes country’s viewing habits
-
Netanyahu casts Turkey as Israel’s new villain amid tough re-election fight
-
True friends stab you in the front? The importance of debate in today’s world
-
Why Chinese film-goers are flocking to a movie they hate

Continental Shelf is Manila’s New Front in South China Sea Dispute
Jammu & Kashmir far from Normal after Revocation of Special Status
Xi Embraces Jiang to Hold onto Power